Please note: This service is currently unavailable, but we do now offer a Call & Collect service.
Furniture and large lighting orders will be held at the Store for seven working days following a date agreed via phone call or email, while accessory items will be kept for 14 working days from notifying you that the order is ready to collect. If items are not collected, your order will be returned and cancelled.
We are happy to accommodate customers who have exceptional needs for this, so please let our Customer Service team know when we call you, and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can. Some large items, such as sofas and large tables, are excluded from our Click & Collect service.
If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact us by submitting a help request.
Articles in this section
- Why is my order delayed?
- I have not received my full order; what should I do?
- Why have I been given a refund?
- What else should I know about Click & Collect?
- When am I able to collect my Click & Collect order?
- How long does Click & Collect take?
- Can you explain your Click & Collect service?
- Can you explain your delivery service?
- Can you explain your delivery lead times?
- Do you have a list of the services you offer?